Madame Blavatsky and the swastika

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.DOT.NET.IN
Wed Dec 23 02:53:26 UTC 1998

The spokes of Nazi swastika point in opposite direction
to the swastika of Indians. I heard some people remark
that this the reason why Hitler was defeated. Thank god
Hitler reversed the direction!

regards,

sarma.