Indian children born abroad -- some (more) clarifications

Partha Banerjee partha at CAPITAL.NET
Mon Dec 21 21:26:07 UTC 1998

Thanks for your supportive comments, Robert Zydenbos. I didn't know there
was a third book written by an ex-RSS. The only one I know is the one by
Des Raj Goyal (RSS, published in 1979 from Delhi, Radha Krishna Prakashan).
Goyal is now a veteran member of the progressive group Communalism Combat.
He also belongs to CPI of India now.

My book "In the Belly of the Beast" is now published from Delhi (Ajanta
Books International). I have some copies with me here in U.S. in case
someone is interested. This is a not-for-profit venture.

Like Subbayyaa, I was enlisted by RSS leaders to go to jail during the
Emergency, but instead they later put me in charge of publishing and
distributing underground anti-Indira Gandhi literature in Calcutta.

Just a brief history.

-Partha

p.s. -- Is there any way for me to get a copy of Subbayya's book?

________