[ADMINISTRATION] Re: The Aryans (again); 19th century discourse.

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Dec 19 09:29:29 UTC 1998

Okay, everyone.  I am calling a halt to this discussion thread.  Once
again, the debate is moving towards personal antagonisms and unfalsifiable
hypotheses.

This is just "Viscious debate" under a different title.

This discussion thread is now closed.  Discussants are of course perfectly
free to continue the discussion in private, or to set up a list somewhere
else for this topic.  However, it will not proceed further at this time on
INDOLOGY.

As before, I must warn INDOLOGY members that continued discussion of this
topic at this time may lead to the cancellation of your membership.

Thank you,

---
Dominik Wujastyk,
Founder of the INDOLOGY list.