Rasaratnasamuccaya

Juergen Neuss jneuss at ZEDAT.FU-BERLIN.DE
Fri Dec 18 13:27:31 UTC 1998

Dear Mr. Zysk,
I have looked up the concerning volumes of the IJHS and the references
which you have asked for are the following:

IJHS Vol. 22, No. 2 (April 1987)
1st adhyaya, Foreword, Text, engl. Translation, Notes, pp. 1-34
IJHS Vol. 22, No. 3 (July 1987)
2nd adhyaya, Text, engl. Transl., Notes, pp. 35-80
IJHS Vol. 22, No. 4 (October 1987)
3rd adhyaya, Text, engl. Transl., Notes, pp. 81-130
IJHS Vol. 24, No. 1 (January 1989)
4th adhyaya, Text, engl. Transl., Notes, pp. 131-182
IJHS Vol. 24, No. 2 (April 1989)
5th adhyaya, Text, engl. Tansl., Notes, pp. 183-266
IJHS Vol. 24, No. 3 (July 1989)
6th and 7th adhyaya, Text, engl. Transl., Notes, pp. 267-302
IJHS Vol. 24, No.4 (October 1989)
8th adhyaya, Text, engl. Transl., Notes, pp. 303-334.
It seems that IJHS Volume 23 has not been published but I am not sure
about that.
I hope this will be the information that you needed.

Best regards
jn

jneuss at zedat.fu-berlin.de

Juergen Neuss

Freie Universitaet Berlin

Institut für Indische Philologie und Kunstgeschichte

Königin-Luise-Str. 34a

14195 Berlin