The Aryans (again); 19th century discourse.

Paul Kekai Manansala kekai at JPS.NET
Thu Dec 17 18:44:35 UTC 1998

In Talageri's letter, he claimed that the Hindutva side did not hold the
position that Indo-European languages originated in India. Does anyone
know where they do believe IE came from?

Regards,
Paul Kekai Manansala