maitri upanishad

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.DOT.NET.IN
Thu Dec 10 08:54:05 UTC 1998

A Maitreya Upanishad of Samaveda has been translated by
K.Narayanasvami Aiyar in 1914 in his "Thirty Minor Upanishads".
He was a member of Theosophical Society, Madras and the book
was marketed by Theosophical Publishing House, Adayar, Madras-8

regards,

sarma.