SV: Vicious Debate

Robert J. Zydenbos zydenbos at BLR.VSNL.NET.IN
Sat Dec 5 05:44:56 UTC 1998

Subrahmanya wrote:

> Zydenbos wrote:
> >  <...ranting clipped...>
> > Tell me what _my_ "motives and prejudices" are.
> >

> You are just someone who thinks that any Indian scholar who
> doesnt agree to your eurocentric nonsense is politically
> motivated.

Congratulations. You have again ignored the facts which I mentioned,
have again refrained from substantiating your insulting accusations
(after two requests from Lars Fosse and one from me), persist in using
your vicious, provenly demagogic phrase "Indian scholars", and persist
in using empty catchwords like 'eurocentric'.

Thank you for showing your true colours and rendering the 'debate'
more clear. You may continue it on your own.

RZ