Epic DAIVAM

Richard Barz Richard.Barz at ANU.EDU.AU
Tue Dec 1 23:20:00 UTC 1998

I don't have any comment on daivam or 'fate' or 'destiny' in pre-classical
kshatriya culture, but my article "Free Will in the Ramayan of Bhanubhakt"
in M. Thiel-Horstmann (ed) Ramayana and Ramayanas (Harrassowitz,
Wiesbaden:1991) might be of interest for later views on fate in South Asia.

Richard Barz
ANU, Canberra