SV: SV: SV: Is the Aryan Invasion a Myth?

Jacob Baltuch jacob.baltuch at EURONET.BE
Tue Dec 1 23:19:46 UTC 1998

>ATTACHMENTS
>
>I begin to see that the problem that has been bothering Jacob Baltuch in
>fact has been bothering the whole list. I am terribly sorry, but I'll
>contact the Microsoft User Group and see if they have a solution. I am
>honestly at a loss to understand what goes on.
>
>I guess this will come with an attachment, too. Bear with a little while
>longer! Please.

While you fix this problem could you please do this: avoid REPLYing to
messages. Instead cut and paste the part of a message you want to reply
to into a new message. I have noticed that in that case you do not send
around attachments. This might be a little burdensome (but not functionally
crippling since you can still reply you just don't do it with REPLY or
whatever the equivalent functionality is called in your software) but
please think of all the people who have to clean up their desktop (or
wherever their attachments go) every time. Only today my desktop was
littered with six useless attachments as a left over of your activity
on the list :-)

Btw, this has been, to my recollection, the longest running "attachment
problem" on this list, starting around the end of September; most similar
problems get fixed in a week. Since this seems to be a particularly tough
nut to crack maybe someone who's had to deal with such problems before
can volunteer some help to Lars?