Attachments

Bradley A. Esparza bj462 at SCN.ORG
Wed Dec 2 02:44:10 UTC 1998

>>Hello Jacob,
>>
>>I am sorry that you keep getting these attachments, but you seem to be the
>only one. At least no one else reports them.

   Oh, no! I get all those darn attachments. And Herr Fosse is not the only
one on the list I get them from. I have text-only capabilities and have
only one megabyte mail storage, so the attachments add up. Sometimes,
they are three times longer than the message! Please read your MS card!

                                Thanks Ever,

                                   Bradley A. Esparza