thanks and new address

Yaroslav V. Vassilkov yavass at YV1041.SPB.EDU
Thu Apr 30 09:01:14 UTC 1998

Many thanks (unfortunately, delayed)
        to Surya P.Mittal - for Prof. B.B.Lal's address (April 10)
        to R.H.Koch - for a picture sent on April 11 (alas, it is still
                      a wrong type of gambling dice)
        and to N.Ganesan - for abundant information and bibliography on
                      horses in megalithic culture (April 13).
        I could not express my gratitude earlier because I had to change
my E-mail address and was unable to contact INDOLOGY for some time.
        To whom it may concern: my new address is
                yavass at YV1041.spb.edu
        Best wishes to all
                                Yaroslav Vassilkov