Summer Skt at Harvard (update)

Tue Apr 28 12:06:55 UTC 1998

For those interested in 1st year Sasnkrit, I attach an update of last
year's announcement. This course has been taught since 1988.

M. Witzel

    http://summer.dce.harvard.edu

Michael Witzel                       witzel at fas.harvard.edu
                                     www.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm

Wales Professor of Sanskrit
Dept. of Sanskrit & Indian Studies,
Harvard University                   www.shore.net/~india/ejvs
2 Divinity Avenue                    (Electronic Journal of Vedic Studies)
Cambridge MA 02138, USA

phone: 1- 617 - 495 3295 (voice & messages), 496 8570, fax 617 - 496 8571