The Great Tope of Manikyala

Dr. Volker Thewalt bq8 at MAIL.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Fri Apr 24 13:00:17 UTC 1998

In 1987 (some 11 years ago) I visited the stupa at Manikyala and found it
in a pretty good state of preservation. Of course I also took some photos
which, if I manage to find them, I could make available to you.
I think - if no serious deterioration has happened in the meantime - a
visit is still rewarding.
Regards,
VTh

       Dr. Volker Thewalt