Harindranath Chattopadhyaya

Roland Steiner steiner at MAILER.UNI-MARBURG.DE
Fri Apr 17 10:34:25 UTC 1998

My friend and colleague Dr Jayandra Soni sent me the following
message in the hope that someone will be able to help him.

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded message -------
Date:          Fri, 17 Apr 1998 11:23:11 +0200
To:            steiner
From:          Jay Soni <soni at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE>
Subject:       Harindranath Chattopadhyaya

Dear Roland,
I am collecting any available material on and by Harindranath
Chattopadhyaya (1898-1990). This poet-philosopher, politician and
artist is famous, among other things, for his Quatrains of the Curd
Seller (1959), long out of print, and even some of acquaintances were
unsuccessful in locating a copy for me. I was wondering if you could
also pass on this request to your friends in the Liverpool list.
Perhaps someone there also may be able to help me. With thanks, Jay

Dr Jayandra Soni
Philipps University Marburg
Department of Indology
Wilhelm-Roepke-Strasse 6F