Film, media

Mittal Sushil mittals at MAGELLAN.UMONTREAL.CA
Mon Sep 29 12:01:30 UTC 1997

Lars,

For a massive bibliography on Indian film, see the Bibliography in
_Encyclopaedia of Indian Cinema_ by Ashish Rajadhyaksha and Paul Willemen,
Indiana University Press, 1995. It also includes a chronicle of Indian
film and history and a massive index.

Regards,

Sushil Mittal