a request for research guidance in ssanskrit literature

Anil Gupta sristi at AD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Sun Sep 28 12:20:52 UTC 1997

Dear Gurus and freinds

I am a post graduate in sanskrit and had the opportunity to learn sanskrit
under the guidance of late Dr Srinivas Shastri ( former Dayand Chair
professor at kurukshetra University and also my father). I am trying to
renew my scholarly carreer and would liek to correspond with colleagues who
have interest in Sanskrit literature and woudlliek to guide a novice like
me.

I searched literature at some of teh sites but did not find a great deal of
my interest. I am interested in snaskrit prose but also in Maha kavyas from
the point of view of either refrences to nature or woemn issues.

I do not know as yet what research has been done in this regard but am
willing to learn.

I will most gratefully acknowledge any help, guidance and advice on the
matter

I need suggestions for topics, sites from where I can download literature (
thanks to the help of my husband Prof Anil KGupta who is typing this
message ) . I do not know much about computer either.

Looking forward to advice and blessings of knowledgeable guides and gurus

thanks

Sadhana Gupta

c/o Prof Anil K Gupta
IIM Ahmedabad 380015

p.s. Please send me any reprints or printed lietrature at above address.