Transliteration

Rahul Arora c722773 at SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU
Thu Sep 25 15:21:22 UTC 1997

The book i am working on has been Transliterated from Sanskrit to
Romanised English (ie Devanagari in Roman script  with  diacritcs).
We have done this using the Indic Translit of Ecological Linguistics of
Washington DC. We want to convert this to  Devanagari font of Word.
I am not sure whether softwares like ITRANS shall work or not as the
format of my files is different from that used by Itrans. Please suggest
ways to do the conversion.
Thanks
Rahul