Hindi PC DOS announced

Aditya, the Hindu Skeptic aditya at SMART1.NET
Thu Sep 25 01:07:49 UTC 1997

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA <narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN> has on Thu, 25
Sep 1997 00:55:17 +0100 written as follows:

>I welcome the introduction of Hindi PC DOS. This shows that the
>international computer industry recognizes the market potential in India
>and is trying to cater to the indian public.

I hate to disappoint you but there would no market for Hindi Dos.
OTOH if they can include a word processor with Devnagri fonts, that could have
a market. W95 already has so many fonts in other scripts like Chinese,
Japanese and Arabic but not in Devnagri.
--
Have a peaceful and prosperous day.
Aditya Mishra
e-mail:a018967t at bc.seflin.org
homepage://www.smart1.net/aditya
Thought of the day:
        A celebrity is a person who is known for well-knownness.