Pali?

Rolf Heinrich Koch roheko at CLASSIC.MSN.COM
Sun Sep 21 19:36:09 UTC 1997

Dear members, I am translating a story with wordforms appearing some curious,
since they look like being Pali while the text is a Jain source:
1. tIya must be tIe (demonstr fem instr),
2. abhivAdaya could it be an Infinitiv with a absolutiv meaning?
3. the phrase abhivAd- appears only in this one story very often, nowhere
else. Someone knows texts which are characterized by this phrase?
4. amhehim na tiNNo saddAvium  "We could not let call (him)?
(ex Rishyashringa tale)
Thank you
Heiner