TeX and Babel.

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Sep 21 14:22:06 UTC 1997

On Sat, 20 Sep 1997, Anshuman Pandey wrote:

> Speaking of TeX, Dominik, I recall that you once told me that you knew of
> someone working on a Devanagari hyphenation pattern for Babel. Do you
> happen to know what became of this project, and who was taking the brave
> step?

The person is Jun Takashima, who also developed the Kannada metafont and
preprocessor.  Jun is a member of this list, so he may be able to let us
know how things have progressed.

All the best,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk               Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk          183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England