Help Wanted

Rahul Arora c722773 at SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU
Fri Sep 19 21:00:11 UTC 1997

i am working on a project to convert romanised english to devanagari.we
have a book of about 800 pages , written in sanskrit, which we have
translated into romanised english using special characters,from the
keyboard. we are looking for a way so that we can convert this romanised
english book to devanagari font without using the keyboard. if anyone
knows anything about it please help us out.
thanks
                                                        rahul arora