Popular Indian Religious Art

D.H. Killingley D.H.Killingley at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Thu Sep 18 10:55:21 UTC 1997

The book mentioned below is perhaps V. G. Vitsaxis, _Hindu Epics, Myths
and Symbols in Popular Illustrations_, published in India 1978, but I
don't know the publisher.

Dr Dermot Killingley
Dept of Religious Studies
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU
Phone 0191 222 6730    Fax 0191 222 5185