Address

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at SHORE.NET
Tue Sep 16 14:42:00 UTC 1997

Ditte Koenig wrote:

> Enrica Garzilli wrote:
>>

> Thank you for your message and offered help. Well, I don´t know in which
> city he lives or works. In any case he is in Italy and concerned with
> excavations of Stupas in Swat (Pakistan). If you could help I would be
> very pleased!
> Herzliche Gruesse
> Ditte Bandini
>
> Dr
. Ditte Bandini

> Heidelberger Akademie der Wissenschaften
> >Felsbilder und Inschriften am Karakorum Highway<
> Karlstr. 4  D-69117 Heidelberg
>
> Tel: ++49-6221-543273    Fax: ++49-6221-543355
> mailto:ditte.koenig at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
> http://www.uni-heidelberg.de/institute/sonst/adw/kara/welcome.html

In this case, you could ask Prof. Maurizio Taddei, he is in the project,
and he is a great, famous archeologist (and a *gentleman*).
He is the Ordinarius of Oriental Archeology in Naples.

Prof. M. Taddei
Dipartimento degli Studi Asiatici
Istituto Universitario Orientale
Piazza S. Domenico Maggiore, 12
80134 Napoli

Please convey my best to him.

Herzlicle Gruesse,

Enrica Garzilli
--
Dr. Enrica Garzilli             University of Perugia (ITALY)
Istituto di Linguistica                  Piazza Morlacchi, 11