Alfred Ludwig's article

Roland Steiner steiner at MAILER.UNI-MARBURG.DE
Mon Sep 15 08:53:01 UTC 1997

Cf. Valentina Stache-Rosen, "German Indologists. Biographies of Scholars
in Indian Studies Writing in German. With a Summary on Indology in German
Speaking Countries", 2nd revised ed. by Agnes Stache-Weiske, New Delhi: Max
Mueller Bhavan 1990, p. 76:
Alfred Ludwig: "Ueber das Verhaeltnis des mythologischen Elements zur
historischen Grundlage des Mahabharata" ("On the relation of the
mythological element to the historical basis of the Mahabharata"), in the
Proceedings of the Bohemian Academy of Sciences, Prag 1884.
Moriz Winternitz compiled a bibliography of Ludwig's work in the XX Annual
Report of the German Association for Folklore and Linguistics in Prag.

Best wishes,
Roland Steiner.