IMPORTANT list changes PLEASE READ

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Sep 11 08:34:42 UTC 1997

Dear Chris,

The new, searchable INDOLOGY archive is fantastic, and an extremely
substantial enhancement of the INDOLOGY list.  I should like to thank you
and Alan heartily for the new developments.

I strongly urge INDOLOGY members to explore the new facilities that the
Liverpool team have provided.  You may find that this new web-based
interface may become your main way of interacting with the INDOLOGY list.

The archives are completely up-to-date, fully searchable, indexed in
several ways, and the internet links and addresses cited in messages are
all clickable.

Once again, I should like to thank Chris Wooff and Alan Thew, and the
University of Liverpool, for their generous support over hte years for
this discussion forum.  I think it is not an exaggeration to say that for
those who have used it seriously, INDOLOGY has contributed significantly
to the academic and professional environment in which we conduct our work.

All the best,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk               Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk          183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England