[Fwd: Bhagavad Gita Large Print]

Anshuman Pandey apandey at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sun Oct 12 09:24:11 UTC 1997

If a large print Bhagavadgita does not exist, then one could simply
download the Arnold translation from the Sanskrit Documents homepage at
ftp://jaguar.cs.utah.edu/private/sanskrit/sanskrit.html and print it
using a larger size font, ie. 14pt or 16pt.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Anshuman Pandey