jIvanmukTa

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at GLOBALXS.NL
Fri Oct 10 20:53:48 UTC 1997

Huxley himself had been influenced not only by many psychotropic substances
also by a staunch dosis of advaita, this explains all.
And taking quotes from their context and using them as a proof is a well known
sport of all kinds of religous dogmatics and has been used to prove almost
anything.

-erik