DK Agencies website

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Oct 1 16:15:24 UTC 1997

I have added a link to the D. K. Agencies website (INDOLOGY web page,
under Publishers).  DK is now offering a booksearch service, so you can
interactively look up books from their stock.  Searching is possible by
author, title, isbn, etc., and by many subject categories (which may be
the most interesting to many).

Mr Ramesh Mittal met me recently in London, and told me that his company
is looking closely at the famous Amazon.com site, and is considering
introducing a service whereby people can request to be automatically
emailed when a new book is published that meets certain criteria (author,
subject, etc.).

All the best,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk               Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk          183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England