None

Swami Shivananda dancona at MAIL.BBSNET.COM
Mon Nov 24 15:44:15 UTC 1997

Namaste,

Can anyone direct me to a machine readable copy of the Devimahatmyam?

Thanks
*          I am you and you are me, so say the sages of old   *
*          We have been put on this earth                     *
*          To investigate the truth of this                   * *
*
*Swami Shivananda                                             *
*13 Old Beach Road                                            *
*Newport RI 02840                                             *
*401-847-7005                                                 *