Publication Announcement:Dictionary of Hindi Verbs

Helmut Nespital nespital at ZEDAT.FU-BERLIN.DE
Wed Nov 19 08:12:44 UTC 1997

Dear members of the Indology list,
This is to announce the publication of my book:
Hindi Kriya-Kosh/ Dictionary of Hindi Verbs
(Subtitle) Containing all Simple and Compound Verbs, their
Lexical Equivalents in English and Illustrations of their Usage
xxviii + 1165 pages. Price: Rs. 1100.00
Publisher: Lokbharti Prakashan, Allahabad, India
The book can be ordered from:
                UBSPD (UBS Publishers' Distributors Ltd.)
                5, Ansari Road
                New Delhi - 110 002
                India

If you would like to get some more information about my book please send
me a personal Email or a letter.
                                   Best regards,
                                      Helmut Nespital

Professor Helmut Nespital
Institut fuer Indische Philologie und Kunstgeschichte
Freie Universitaet Berlin
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 34a
14195 Berlin
Germany