Looking for Indian Libraries,Societies,Musiems,Associations,Art , Galleries,Cultural Centers, Hindu Societies in USA .

Rahul Arora c722773 at SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Nov 18 21:01:21 UTC 1997

Dear Members,

First of all we would like to thank all the members of the group who
helped us by providing useful information on the Hindu Temples. The
response was  so overwhelming and so inspiring that it led us to think why
we should not prepare a comprehensive and systematic directory (or guide)
listing ALL  the cultural institutions which are promoting India's culture
in the widest possible sense, such as temples, libraries, museums, art
galleries, educational institutions, Vedanta centers, etc. The beginning
may be small as every beginning is.

Therefore, we request you kindly to  widen the scope and continue to help
us. We will keep you aware of the progress made.

Thanking you again,

Sincerely yours,

Rahul Arora