Problem with Norman Fonts

Francois Voegeli l50948 at SAKURA.KUDPC.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Tue Nov 18 05:42:41 UTC 1997

Dear Members of the list,

I recently downloaded the PC's version of Norman's true type fonts from
one of the site recommended by the Indology home page.
It seems that the latest version of Word in the Office suite does not
recognize the non-breakable space when I use these fonts, a thing which
has very bad side effects.
Does anybody out there had the same problem and a remedy for it?
I would be glad if you could help. (NB: my OS is NT 4.0 Server and I
installed those fonts using the installation wizards provided with it).

Thanks in advance,

Francois Voegeli