murti

George Thompson thompson at JLC.NET
Mon Nov 3 23:40:11 UTC 1997

Dear List,

I received a few days ago the following query re T.R.V. Murti. Unable to
give an adequate answer, I have offered to forward the query to the list.
If anyone can help, please forward a reply to Debbie <debrc at ix.netcom.com>.
She is a psychotherapist who very much admires Murti's command not only of
Buddhist philosophy, but of Western philosophy as well.

>Hi. I was doing a search on T.R.V> Murti and came across your post
>somewhere. I'm trying to figure out if any of his students are teaching
>in the US or if there are any courses where his Central Philosophy of
>Buddhism book is taught. It's the best book I've ever read and would
>like to go further in understanding it.Thanks.Debbie

Speaking for Debbie, thanks in advance.

George Thompson

p.s. She would also be interested in speaking with scholars from Canada.