Bibliography software; cross-platform-ness

Anil Gupta sristi at AD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Sun Nov 2 23:48:22 UTC 1997

I will recommend Procite which has come out with a window95 version and is
a delight to use.
It has bibliolink option to directly download files from web into the data
base, also you can export output into word, wp, ascii and html formats.

It can create bibliography by scanning your text and picking up the
references from reference data base. It is available for mac and ibm

anil k gupta