Science & religion &c

B. Reusch reusch at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Wed May 28 15:20:44 UTC 1997

At 2:43 +0100 5/28/97, Luis Gonzalez-Reimann wrote:
>At 06:03 PM 5/27/97 BST, Beatrice Reusch wrote:
>> if Howard Resnick was (for
>>the sake of the argument)

[Luis Gonzalez-Reimann wrote:]
> (you seem to think I am either, or both!)

Mine was a rhetorical question. And it was hedged with a parenthetical
"(for the sake of the argument)"

> While we're at it, if disclosure is called
>upon,...

Who am I to comment on your personal motivation?
I am a student of the Rg Veda and Indo-European linguististics. I am not
trained in "psyche-analysis" (in the literal and objective and archaic
sense of the word).
(No offenses intended. No argumentum-ad-hominem intended.)
Best,
Beatrice