yuga, VarNa and colour

D.H. Killingley D.H.Killingley at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon May 19 10:20:09 UTC 1997

Hang on a bit, let's get our elementary maths right before this gets any
further.

108 is the cube of 3 multiplied by the _square_ of 2, not the cube of 2.

Dr Dermot Killingley
Dept of Religious Studies
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU
Phone 0191 222 6730    Fax 0191 222 5185