Bhasyas in electronic form

Vidyasankar Sundaresan vidya at cco.caltech.edu
Wed May 14 17:35:14 UTC 1997

On Wed, 14 May 1997, David Dargie wrote:

> Dear list-members,
>
> After many hours of searching databases, I have come to the conclusion that
> no bhasya (eg. Sankara's Brahma Sutra Bhasya)  material is available in
> electronic form.  Can anyone confirm or deny that?

The aNubhAshya on the brahmasUtras by AnandatIrtha (madhva) is available
as a .gif file and in transliterated (ITRANS) format at the Sanskrit
Documents List available at
<ftp://jaguar.cs.utah.edu/private/sanskrit/sanskrit.html>. If you do
not have a web-browser, you can also connect via ftp. Login anonymously
and follow the directory structure as indicated above.

Other than this text, I am not aware of any other bhAshyas in electronic
form.

S. Vidyasankar