karma

Roland Steiner steiner at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Mon Mar 24 07:22:36 UTC 1997

On Mon, 24 Mar 1997 03:23:08 GMT, Edgard Leite wrote:

>Greetings.
>I'm looking for recent bibliography about karma and rebirth in early
>upanisads and arcaic buddhism.I would very much appreciate any
>suggestions from the members os the list.
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Prof.Dr. Edgard Leite
>Department of History
>Rio de Janeiro State University
>
>elfn at antares.com.br

See, e.g, the just published paper by Klaus Butzenberger: "Ancient Indian
Conceptions on Man's Destiny After Death. The Beginnings and the Early
Development of the Doctrine of Transmigration. I", in: Berliner
Indologische Studien 9/10 (1996), pp. 55-118.

Roland Steiner

Fachgebiet Indologie (FB 11) der Philipps-Universitaet
Wilhelm-Roepke-Strasse 6
D-35032 Marburg, Germany
Tel.: 06421/28 2184
Fax: 06421/28 8913