Encyc of Hinduism

fsmith at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu fsmith at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 7 17:34:24 UTC 1997

I also received this announcement from Vedams Intl. I looked through it
very hurriedly before consigning it to the circular file. I did notice,
however, that one article is attributed to me, and at that an article that
I cannot recall writing. I hope it is a good one. Maybe it will be deja vu
all over again when I see it. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Fred Smith
Univ. of Iowa

Frederick M. Smith
Asst. Prof. of Sanskrit and Classical Indian Religion
School of Religion - 314 Gilmore Hall
Department of Asian Languages and Literature - 653 Phillips Hall
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA  52242  U.S.A.
+ 319-335-2178 (O)
+ 319-338-7193 (H)