Encyc of Hinduism

INDIAN BOOKS CENTRE ibcindia at giasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Fri Mar 7 03:42:13 UTC 1997

The book Encyclopaedia of Hinduism  is also by the same publishers Anmol
Publications,Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, N.Delhi-110002 who has earlier
published the Encyclopaedia of Buddhism for which already a discussion
have been held on the list.The editor of both theworks are same.Because
of the material contained in the works,we have not included the same in
our lists for publicity.
Sunil Gupta