Mechandising electronic texts and Tajmahal

Kalyanaraman mdsaaa48 at giasmd01.vsnl.net.in
Sun Mar 2 02:18:50 UTC 1997

I agree with the approach suggested by Dominik who should take the lead
and advise us on what we should do in due course on the CD-ROM problem.

Talking of Donald Trump and copyright etc., I heard somewhere that he
holds the copyright or Trade Mark regn. for the name TAJMAHAL. Is it true?
Regards. Kalyanaraman.