"Hindu"

Dr. Jai Maharaj jai at mantra.com
Wed Jun 18 04:59:31 UTC 1997

At 5:07 AM 6/18/97 BST,
Peter Sargent <Sargent_P at mediasoft.net> wrote:
>Since Jay Stevens is, as usual, posting under the assumed name
>of Dr. Jai Maharaj . . .

Above, Peter Sargent has written a total falsehood.  One
wonders what his motivation might be.  At least it is clear
to me that it cannot be a positive contribution to this list.
If anyone is interested in learning about me, the only official
FAQ link resides at

 http://www.flex.com/~jai/FAQ/jaifaq.html

All others in circulaton are malicious falsehoods, not unlike
the behavior of this Peter Sargent whoever he may be.
Now two members of this list have committed libel.  What does the
list owner and moderator think about that?  For, if this sort
of behavior is what the readers of this list want I will behappy to advertise this fact to Internet community.  If not, then some
policy addressing this matter, in my opinion, needs to be
published as a guide.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.flex.com/~jai
Om Shanti

Copyright (C) 1997 Mantra Corporation. All Rights Reserved.