International Journal of Hindu Studies holdings?

Mittal Sushil mittals at MAGELLAN.UMontreal.CA
Mon Jun 16 21:52:54 UTC 1997

Dear Jonathan,

Greetings, and thank you for yours.

I will send you a copy of the article. Please e-mail me your snail-mail
address. By the way, I am surprised that no library is listed yet as
holding the _International Journal of Hindu Studies_, since most major
American universities have taken out a subscription!

May I please request you to take a few minutes to recommend _International
Journal of Hindu Studies_ to your librarian for acquisition. Institutional
subscriptions are a key to success for the journal. Thanks. Full details
on the Journal, including ordering information, can be found on the IJHS
homepage at: <http://www.clas.ufl.edu/users/gthursby/ijhs/>

With cordial regards,

in great haste,
sushil