Tibetan/LaTeX (forwarded query)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 12 11:56:57 UTC 1997

The following message is from someone who needs help compiling the C
pre-processor used for the LaTeX+Tibetan text processing system.  If you
can help, please send your reply not to me (Dominik), nor to INDOLOGY, but
directly to the originator of the query, Angel Munoz
(constisevilla at arrakis.es).

I confess that I am forwarding this to the list partly because I so
enjoyed the machine translation.  How could I ever hold a grudge against
the groins of anyone so polite?

Dominik