Re to Birgit Kellner
thillaud at unice.fr
Sat Jun 7 15:07:27 UTC 1997
OK, it seems we have two distinct opinions:
I say it's possible RELIGIOUS texts to be exactly memorized over
centuries without any aid of writing because
1) I think human memory able to this task in THIS circumstance
because long training, coherent and numerous group, each day utterance and
2) I have truth in panditas who say it's true, thinking they have
no reason to lie.
But I can't travel in the past, I have no proof.
You say that's dubious because
1) Religious texts are from this point of view identical to any
2) Human memory is today too weak for such task.
3) We can suppose a lost method of writing used three millenars ago
by Indians and never revealed by the panditas, because it is very esoteric
4) Ong say it.
But you can't travel in the past, you have no proof.
We are exactly in the UFO problem, then we are totally FREE to
believe what we won't. I'll persist and I suppose you too. That's no
problem, then we can stop the debate.
Without any animosity,
Universite' de Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France
More information about the INDOLOGY