HACC indic fonts for MAC

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Thu Jul 31 08:32:24 UTC 1997

The BLACKBOX server was shutdown quite some time ago. Some files from that
server were moved over to the Indology archive. Tom Ridgeway developed the
Washington Romanized Indic (WNRI) fonts which are available in Metafont,
TrueType, and Postscript formats. If these are the HACC fonts you are
referring to then you may get them from the Indology file area.

If not, then I can ask the folks at CARTAH (formerly known as HACC) for
further details.

Regards,
Anshuman Pandey