Dubrovnik Conference on Skt Epics & Puranas

Iwona Milewska IMILEWS at Vela.filg.uj.edu.pl
Wed Jul 23 11:12:28 UTC 1997

Dear John,
I would like to ask you whether it would be possible to reserve any
locum for me in Dubrovnik between 10.08 - 18.08 (the cheaper the
better) ? My situation is as follows : I applied to Batory Foundation
and now I am after the first selection. The final result will be
known in the first week of August so comparatively late. So I have
reserved the plane and I have a good hope to meet you soon.
Thank you again for your recommendation letter. I am sending my best
kisses to both of you. Iwona.