Shri Satyanarayana Puja.

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 22 08:09:06 UTC 1997

Hello,

Could anyone provide me with references as to where I might find the text
to the Satyanarayana Puja? I've searched the libraries at my University
but could not find an entry by the name of "Satyanarayana Puja" or
"Shri...", all permutations included! Could it be bound within some other
work? Is it not easily located in a printed form? I saw an electronic
version of it at a site whose URL is eluding me at the moment, but the
transliteration is not consistent. I could get by with that version, but I
would prefer to have a more accurate transliteration, or ideally, the
text in Devanagari.

Thanks.

Regards,
Anshuman Pandey