Krsna: contested narratives. (fwd)

Benjamin Preciado bprecia at colmex.mx
Tue Jul 15 00:35:20 UTC 1997

In reference to Bryant´s query on polemical references to
Krsna biography, you can look my KRSNA CYCLE IN THE PURANAS
(Motilal Banarsidass, Delhi 1984) the Jataka mentioned by
Michael Rabe is discussed there. You don't need to go out of
Hindu texts to find polemical references to K, see for example
the version in the Devi Bhagavata Purana.
Benjamin Preciado.