Usenet soc.history.ancient vote in progress

joe at sfbooks.com joe at sfbooks.com
Tue Jan 21 12:14:36 UTC 1997

This is to advise those of you who may be infrequent visitors to the Usenet
that voting for the proposed news group soc.history.ancient is now in
progress.  You should be able to find a copy of the CFV or 2nd CFV article
in these news groups:

news.announce.newgroups
news.groups
humanities.classics
sci.archaeology
sci.archaeology.moderated
sci.classics
soc.history
soc.history.medieval
soc.history.moderated
soc.history.war.misc

Only interested Usenet participants should look at or respond to the Call
For Votes article.  We, the proponents of soc.history.ancient, are not
soliciting disinterested votes.  The CFV articles contain the charter for
the proposed group and procedures for voting.

Please send all questions to me via private email.

Joe Bernstein

--
Joe Bernstein, writer, bank clerk, and bookstore worker <joe at sfbooks.com>
speaking for myself alone           <http://www.tezcat.com/~josephb/>